Blogroll

Sunday, July 8, 2012

My First Webstagram

Many people are now using Instagram, includingMichelle Phawn. So I begin looking for an Android Phone that can be installed with such program  in it.
Several days ago I was surprised on my birthday, because my daughter  gave me a special gift, namely an iPad which I dreamt it before. 
Immediately I tried to make some pictures. Then I start to write this post about my first Web using Instagram 
Should you have any idea or suggestion, I really hope you would leave comments here. 
Thank you so much. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice interesting post

colson said...

I'm afraid I'm unable to provide you with any sensible advice (My two year old grandson is better by far on the Ipad :)) but what I really liked is that I can see the genius at work now :)

Setyo-Utomo Said said...

@colson : Hope that the ultimate way of information dissemination will always bring the beneficial for human being. Thanks for your comments.