Blogroll

Sunday, October 7, 2012

I Have Google PageRank 3

Some months ago my blogger fellow Harry Nizam visited me at my home in Jakarta. I shew him one of my blogs and asked him to give comments on it.
The first comment he gave me was : “You should improve the blog layout to be more interesting and attractive”.
The second comment was : “You must select one of your blogs to be managed seriously. I mean you must update the selected blog as often as possible.”
The third comment given to me was : “You should increase the Google PageRank.”
Immediately I followed this good advice. And now I can smile, because I've got ranked with Google PageRank  3
Thank you so much, mas Harry !

5 comments:

colson said...

Well, no surprise to me: Harry was right again :). Anyhow, congratulations on your ranking!

Setyo-Utomo Said said...

@colson : Dank je wel, Jerry !

Lily said...

Thanks for dropping by. It's no surprise that Google ranked your page. Stuffs here are worth reading.

Setyo-Utomo Said said...

@Lily : Really appreciate your comments. Arigatou !

Setyo-Utomo Said said...

@Demi Mist : Really appreciate your encouraging comment. Arigatou !