Blogroll

Monday, February 4, 2013

My Grandson Ghazwan’s Mini Trains



 Before buying a rail way tracks for my grandson Ghazwan’s (2 years old) toys, one day he asked me : “Grandpa, will you draw the tracks for my mini trains ? I really want to play with them now.”
“Okay,” I replied.
Immediately I looked for a drawing paper and a white board spidol pencil. .
A moment later, the rail way tracks were ready to use.
“Thanks you so much, Grandpa !”
 Then I saw Ghazwan cheerfully playing his mini trains

4 comments:

colson said...

Fellow granddad, you've got a greatest and sweetest grandson in the world ( except for mine of course :)) and you're the best granddad in the world (except for me of course :)).

Setyo-Utomo Said said...

@colson : Really appreciate your very very and very sincere comments. Dank je wel, Jerry !

Unknown said...

Just so cute! Thanks for inviting me to look at your blog. Enjoy your grandson!

Setyo-Utomo Said said...

@P Williams-F Really appreciate your comments. Please check out also this site>