Blogroll

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Top 5 Most Popular Genesis Child Themes

This time Brian Gardner described about his experiences when he was working to create themes for bloggers. I’ve been asked a number of times what are the most popular StudioPress themes, so this morning I ran sales numbers for the past month to find out. While I had a hunch which ones would fall on this list, many were confirmed and now I have the data to back it up. Here are the top 5 most popular child themes for the Genesis Framework which are currently available on StudioPress… Happy Blogging !

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's useful post. Thanks for sharing.

colson said...

This post leaves me a little bit in the dark.Mainly because I'm a self-declared ignorant in this field :).

Setyo-Utomo Said said...

@colson: Thank you for comments. Have a great week ahead !

Unknown said...

If you are referring to themes for blogs, I am satisfied with what I have chosen from the list provided by Blogger/Blogspot.
The most important for a blog is :
Easy to access, simple by nice looking and informative.

Setyo-Utomo Said said...

@Multibrand: Really appreciate your comments, mas Harry !