Blogroll

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Wonderful Little Galaxy Tab3

“Daddy, do you want to be an artist like the Indonesian famous painter Affandi ?” my daughter Meilina asked me one day.
“Wow, is it so easy ?” I doubted firstly with her question.
Then she convinced me with the following information .
“One of the reason why I ‘ll get Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 for you is because this 10.1 Inch Tablet could make immediately someone to become an artist.”
A couple days later she really bought me one as she has promised. I was very surprised while watching her to demonstrate her drawing talent with that wonderful little tool.  I realized that she was true. Wow, her fashion design illustration looked as if really made by an artist !.
 She then told me that her fashion products will increase significantly soon
(A special review posted by DS Utomo Jakarta, Indonesia )

4 comments:

colson said...

I feel a talentless and artistically crippled with my obsolete I-phone now :).

Setyo-Utomo Said said...

@colson : Don't worry.Your grandson Kris will take "estafet" stick and replace your position. Dank je wel, Jerry

colson said...

Well, I put my confidence in him and my granddaughter Devica Esha :).

Setyo-Utomo Said said...

@colson : Done. God bless you and your grandchilden. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2014 !