Blogroll

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Touch Screen Calibration of my Tablet is not Responding

As we know the price of goods in the market is determined by their qualities . This is true also for the price of electronic gadgets. The price of a tablet from Samsung, for example this Galaxy Tablet certainly more expensive than the other brands of tablets. Indeed, if you buy the cheap stuff you have to take the risk that it will soon be broken. As I experienced on a tablet that I bought 3 years ago. Now the touch calibration of that tablet is not responding . I only can watch some video clips or listen to the songs stored in the files . And now I need some information on how to fix the damaged tablet.
If you have any information or suggestion, I hope you will be kind to leave comments here. I really appreciate your comments.
Thank you so much.

2 comments:

colson said...

Agree. We've got this proverb: "goedkoop is duurkoop" (buying cheap is buying expensive). Better look for quality items first and then decide about the question if it's affordable.

Setyo-Utomo Said said...

@colson : You're right. Dank je wel, Jerry