Blogroll

Sunday, December 6, 2009

How Business Book Summaries Can Solve Your Problem

With thousands of business books published each year, a busy business executive like you doesn't have the time to weed through all business pages and dig over new key ideas and concepts. With this reality, you often get stuck with obsolete business tactics.

How Business Book Summaries can solve your Problem ?
Some one wrote his experience as described below :

“I started to ask my assistant to read the latest bestsellers for me and summarize them into 8-12 pages of key points. Then I was able to read key points of each best-seller every week. I absorbed them quickly because they were in easy-to-remember outlines. I also asked her to start making them in PowerPoint format so I can share the ideas with my team. Every week we started our meetings discussing the key points of the latest business book. If you want to advance in your life, you absolutely have to bridge the gap between where you want to be and where you are right now. The only way to get there is to get into ACTION.”

For Entrepreneurs and Employed Professionals who have no time to read, now they can discover the latest trends, ideas and concepts through Business Book Summaries in minutes.

So, please learn more, remember more and do more by absorbing hundreds of Business Bestsellers...

Enjoy !
(DS. Utomo)


0 comments: