Blogroll

Friday, October 8, 2010

Sun Storms and Global Warming

A couple days ago my senior blogger friend H. Nizam has written an article about Flood in Wasior, West Papua . This article then remembered me about my writing Solar Storms in 2012 .

Referring to those above articles, it looks like there is relationship between sun storms and global warming. According to several scientific researches, I think that it is true.
The impact of the explosions in the sun can be very serious, having a variety of effects on Earth.

The recent climate change is caused by the global warming. In other hand, the global warming occurs because there are several explosions on the sun surface.
Actually we have tried to reduce the impact of global warming phenomena since long time ago, i.e by planting many, many of woods, including reforesting some regions. But, unfortunately there is no positive result yet.

Related article:
- Solar storms in 2012

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Pak Utomo,

Thank you for linking your post to mine, it really means a lot to me.

Very interesting post that gave me some enlightenment about the global warming phenemenon.

multibrand.blogspot.com

Setyo-Utomo Said said...

You're welcome, mas Harry. Your blog has inspired me a lot.